- Lower Merion Library System recognizes its role to provide notification of information, events, and services that are of interest to the community. Lower Merion libraries maintain bulletin boards, located in the library vestibules, which serve a primary purpose of displaying such information.
- Information fulfilling an educational or community-interest function is suitable for posting.
- Information that is commercial; implies endorsement of a candidate, political group, or political activity; advocates a political position; or is inflammatory is not suitable for posting in the libraries.
- Posting materials does not imply endorsement on the part of the library, its trustees or the Township.
- Limitations as to material size, format, and length of time to post may be decided by each local library to accommodate the varying size of display areas. Preference will be given to library-sponsored or library-related activities.
- All requests to post information on library bulletin boards must be submitted to and approved by the Head Librarian. Items posted without approval of the Head Librarian will be removed.