The Lower Merion Library Foundation has been established for the sole purpose of raising private funds in support of the activities and services of the Lower Merion Library System, a public library system serving the residents of Lower Merion Township, Pennsylvania.
All money raised will be used exclusively to forward the public library mission of the Lower Merion Library System.
- Charles J. Bloom, Chair and President
- Betty-Ann Izenman, Vice President
- J. Barton Riley, Treasurer
- Patricia Green, Secretary
- Michael L. Golden, Jr., Member
- David Sonenshein, Member