- This event has passed.
Maximizing Social Security Income – Plan for Your Retirement Seminar
September 26 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Jeff Beyer of Paladin Retirement Advisors at the Gladwyne Library Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm for everything YOU need to know about planning for your retirement.
The Plan for Your Retirement seminar is a series in three parts:
- September 26: Maximizing Social Security Income
- October 3: Maximizing Retirement Income and Protecting Your Money
- October 10: Estate Planning/Long Term Care Planning
Maximizing Social Security Income focuses on:
- State of the union with Social Security solvency
- How is my benefit calculated and how can I make it grow?
- Understanding all of the rules of the road (ages, COLAs, etc.)
- Whether to delay social security or not
- Understanding the nuances of spousal benefits, divorce benefits, widow benefits
- How to maximize the amount that social security will pay
- Understanding the tax ramifications of social security
Call to register. 610-642-3957