Renewing Items from Home
All items out on your card may be renewed twice, except:
Videos and DVDs - 0 renewals
Any item on reserve - 0 renewals
ILL Materials - 0 renewals
You will not be able to renew from home if you have any items that are long overdue (more than 3 weeks) or any active claims on your account. If any of these apply, you will have to call or visit one of the Lower Merion libraries to renew.
To Renew From Home:
- Click here or on "My Account" on top menu bar
- Click on "Log On"
- Click on "Items Out" Tab
- Check box next to item(s) you wish to renew
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Renew Selected Items" or "Renew All Items"
- You will get a message if an item cannot be renewed and the reason why
- When finished, click on "Log Off"