Manage Your Account
- see what items you have out and when they are due
- the status of any items you may have on reserve
- see if you owe any fines or fees
- renew your books.
You may access your account from your home computer or from a computer in the library.
To access your account you will need:
- Your library card barcode
- A password
Passwords may be obtained by going in person to any of the six Lower Merion libraries and asking for a password at the main desk. You choose your password. Passwords may be any combination of letters or numbers, but they must be from 4-10 characters with no spaces. Passwords are case sensitive ONLY when logging onto the Lower Merion Internet Computers. Library staff will not be able to see your password. You may change your password yourself by accessing your account from your home computer and clicking on “Change Password.” You may also change your password by going in person to any of the six Lower Merion libraries.
- Click "Your Account" in the main menu to the left.
- Enter your Lower Merion Library System barcode and your password.
- Click on Log On
- You may now click on the tabs to display your items out, your reserves, fines and fees, or to renew your items.
- When finished, click on Log Off