Gladwyne Library League Fall Kick-Off Coffee -- The Common Flower
September 18, 2014
Share in the joys and creativity of flower arranging — create a unique look using decorative approaches to your vase — or add a punch of interest in non-floral additions. Add beauty to your home and table using everyday common flowers.
Thursday, September 18;
9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
1120 Norsam Road, Gladwyne
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 11.
(or call Kay Gately at 610-717-7563)
New ebook selections exclusively for Lower Merion Library patrons. Click on this icon to access our all new One Click Digtal ebook site. You will need your Lower Merion library barcode in order to create an account. Posted August 25, 2014
Focus on Health — Resources from the National Library of Medicine
• NIHSeniorHealth: A health and wellness website for older adults, family members, and friends.
• NLM Drug Information Portal: A gateway to selected drug information from NLM and other key U.S. Government agencies.
• Pillbox Beta: Enables rapid identification of unknown solid-dosage medications.
• Genetics Home Reference: NLM's consumer-friendly site for information about genetic conditions and the genes or chromosomes associated with those conditions.
• Household Products Database: Includes 11,000+ consumer brands: health effects from Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by manufacturers.
• ClinicalTrials.gov: Regularly updated information about clinical research in human volunteers.
• Consumer Health Resources (LibGuide)